My 3 Definitions of Success
While success means different things to everybody, I have tried to find out a uniform code or a definition of what it means to have attained 'success'...
- Success is an application and re-application of simple principles and procedures.
- Success is no accident. It's a culmination of willful effort, hard work and thinking in the right direction.
- Success is a progressive realization of a worthy ideal.
While the Wikipedia says success may refer to:
- Attainment of higher social status.
- Achievement of a goal, for example academic achievement.
- The opposite of failure.
Whatever it is, keep your definition short and sweet.
Keep your success 'attainable' by taking one small baby step at a time.
It doesn't matter if you move slow. What really matters is that you move!
Keep on moving! Always be on the move! No matter what.
As Albert Einstein said, "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving."